Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Polka -Dot Challenge - Wednesday



Hello everyone, it's Tammy with Cuttin and Stampin here with today's challenge.  We are looking for 

Polka - Dots.  

Here's what I created to give you a little inspiration.  I started with just some old blue card stock and gave it the polka-dot back ground in bubble gum pink.  Then I used the "that's the ticket" stamp set and coordinating die for the tickets.  I used the "sending my love" stamp set for the light bulb and one of the tickets.  I created the pocket by hand and outlined it with a white marker.  A Muse Studio has some clear circle stickers that are 1.5" and I used one over top of the light bulb to give it a glossy look.  



I used one of the extra tickets and a strip of polka dot paper to add a little to the inside.  Hope this gives you an idea and you can build your own wonder full creation using Polka-Dots and enter our challenge.  You have until Tuesday, January 29th to submit your creation; this challenge is just for fun.  If you haven't already, please show us some love and become a follower.  You can add your project below using the Inlinkz tool, and if you don't have a blog you can add your project in our flickr group found HERE


Thanks for playing along this week and I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.  

 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! I love the pink & blue combo!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE polka dots!! Thanks for letting me use some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous creations!!!
    Love them!

    Polka Dots are my absolute fave...
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx
    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and fun challenge. New follower:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner of our Polka Dot challenge - #30 Cec from CW Card Creations! And thanks to everyone for playing along and sharing their beautiful projects with us!!
    Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete