Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anything For Love

Ohhh....Love is in the air. Hi everyone, it's Sharon.
I'm hosting this weeks Anything for Love Challenge.
Show us your fabulous creations.
Anything at all, just as long as you show us some love.

Bugaboo Stamps is our awesome sponsor.


And one lucky winner, chosen at random will win 7 digis of their choice!
How fantastic is that?  Here's some inspiration to get you started:

Doris using 3 Hearts



Maureen using 3 Hearts


This week we're thrilled to have a wonderful Guest Designer
join us.  Please be sure to stop by her blog and check
out all her work, it's just fantastic!!


Calypso

My name is Nazeema Bastian, but I am known as "Calypso" in the blogging community and I live in Southern California. I have an extremely supportive husband and three wonderful boys. When I'm not enthralled within my books, running after a busy 4 and 1 yr olds and/or running back and forth for sports, you can find me in my crafty corner. I have been crafting since 1998, but only started blogging around 2010. I do not have a particular style that I tend to stick to, I just do as I feel and want. I do love to try new techniques and I am always in for a good sketch. I am very excited and honored to be a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs this week!!

Ok, now it's your turn!
This challenge will be open until February 18, 2014. Please read our rules - this challenge is limited to 5 entries per person and must be linked from their blog to this challenge. We can't wait to see what you make!



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful challenge and beautiful DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well timed challenge. :) Love the variety of DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dt creations - wow! TFS

    ReplyDelete