Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Is Nearly Here, Right?!!


Good morning everyone!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge here at Crafting By Designs.  I seem to be alone in our little group when it comes to enjoying a good snow storm, as everyone else seems to be looking forward to the conclusion of winter and the beginning of a beautiful springtime. So this week, to get you in the mood as well, our challenge for you is to create something using

THE COLORS OF SPRING

We have two awesome sponsors this week, and that means you have double the chance of winning one of these great prizes, so you're definitely gonna want to grab your crafty goodies and join in the fun!

Our first sponsor this week is Lia Stampz who is offering one of our winners a prize of 3 digital images from their store.

http://liastampz.blogspot.com/
And here are the gorgeous creations our girls made for you this week using these lovely stamps:
Doris using Muffin
Rene using You and Me

Maureen using Muffin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our second wonderful sponsor this week is Deasy Designs who is offering the second winner one digi set from their Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeasyDesigns



And once again, I'd like to share with you the projects our talented ladies have made for you:

Doris using Floral Fusion
Rene using Floral Fusion
Lisa



This week we are thrilled to have 3 new Guest Designers joining us
to share their colors of spring!
First up is Marlene Atkinson from Cards Made by Marlene
I live in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland orginally from Newcastle upon Tyne, My Husband works for the N.H.S. We have 3 Grandchildren 2 live in Glasgow and 1 in Nairn, I love them all dearly although we don't see much of the 2 in Glasgow. I started making cards in 2011 and have become addicted to making them.

Our second Guest Designer is
I'm a mixed media girl who fell in love with card-making. I love creating one layer and CAS cards with a touch of artsy, and I often mix different media in my projects -- watercolor, inks, Gelatos, gesso, markers, alcohol inks, paint, etc. I'm a writer and editor by profession, and I have recently become a stamp artist/designer
Our third fabulous Guest Designer this week is
Leeann Markowitz from Paper Doll's Creations
My name is Leeann and I'm from Birdsboro, PA (a tiny little town about 60 mi from Philadelphia). I am a Systems Administrator, student, mom of 3 and nana of 1. I have been card making for about 4 years and blogging for a little over a year. With my busy life, card making and coloring has become my therapy. I also love browsing blogs and getting ideas and learning new techniques from other bloggers, especially those of friends I have made along the way. My favorite card making tools are my markers, Silhouette Cameo, digital papers, handmade elements and sketches. I am honored to have been selected to guest design at
Crafting By Designs this week!
Now, grab those crafty supplies and hop into spring with us!  

This challenge will be open until March 5, 2014.  Please read our rules - this challenge is limited to 5 entries per person and must be linked from your blog to this challenge. We can't wait to see what you make! 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning creations from the Dt's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for allowing me to guest design this month, it is truly and honor to display my work beside the stunning DT creations here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leeann, we're so honored you joined us as a guest designer this week!! I just love the colors you chose for your project - perfect for dreaming of spring :)
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete