Sunday, April 13, 2014

April Anything Goes Challenge Continues!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a little
reminder post that our
April Anything Goes Challenge
continues until April 25.
Today we have two great inspiration projects for
you from two special Guest Designers.
kRen from A Fourth Life
kReN lives in FL and enjoys creating paper craft projects, getting “inky”, and making her own background papers. She describes her style as “mood dependent, “ and every card is one-of-a-kind. Currently, she is addicted to dies and is on a quest for stencil designs. View her work at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com.


Jackie Cornfield from Get the JC Look

Hi, My name is Jackie Cornfield. I am a happily married mother of two and grandma of one. All girls and we adore them! I manage two craft shops and card making/papercraft is a massive passion of mine. I try to do it daily! I am on 3 Design Teams and just love it, blogging has become my major addiction! There is no cure!!

Hop over to the challenge HERE and enter
your Anything Goes projects for your chance to win
some crafty goodness from one of our three sponsors!

1 comment: