Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Use Dies Challenge!

Welcome!
Jenny here with a new challenge.
Our theme this week is Use Dies.
Dust off that Cuttlebug/Big Shot/Cricuit machine, etc. and show us what you can do.  Electronic die cuts are welcome too.  I love the dimension dies add to cards.  You can just use one and keep it CAS or use fifteen.  

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge:
 Oak Pond Creations gave the design team
some of their awesome images to play with and will award one winner their
choice of 3 digital images from their store.  Please check out the work of our Designers and Guest Designers for some inspiration and then link up a project of your own!

Prize - 3 digi images


SanjaLacie (Mo Manning)

Maureen - Bookaholic (The East Wind)




Guest Designers
Teresa from The Fat Cactus
I have been crafting for many years and my blog 'The Fat Cactus' is where I share my creations. I mostly make cards, but also love to scrap, sew, crochet and make altered art. A lot of my makes are quirky and slightly 'alternative' but I can do cute and pretty too! I love to check out other people's craft blogs and join in online challenges as it is a great way to get inspired and make new crafty friends.

Nana Connie from Grammy's Attic

 I'm a Nana to 6 and Great-Nana to 2. Family and church are at the top of my priority list. I've been a crafter of one sort or another since childhood and over the years that has included things like sewing, quilting, needlework, painting, poetry and short stories, scrapbooking, and now card making.  Card making started a bit over 4 years ago and I began blogging in February, 2011, so that I could "meet" other card makers/ crafters. I have served on several Design Teams and love entering challenges. :-D

This challenge is open until July 15th, and you can add your project by using the Inlinkz tool below. Please be sure to link your project back to us, and if you don't have a blog you can add your project in our flickr account found in the left side bar. 



13 comments:

  1. Awesome cards from the DT! Good luck to all the entrants :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can someone please have the coordinator of the guest design spots please email me at kjl571 at yahoo dot com. Thanks
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim I just sent you an email - Doris :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for another challenges - love to use my dies - thanks for the DT inspiration as well - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible creations ladies! Loving all of this yummy inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone did a great job using their dies!! Thanks for the challenge!!!

    Aloha, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration by your design team!

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT Work!! Love Sanja's notebook!! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous coloring.. gorgeous colors! Just perfect!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute design team samples. Thanks for the "diecut" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous work by the DT. I love using die cuts and even dusted off my Cricut. WooHoo! Thanks for a great challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete