Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Get Ready for Christmas

Hi Everyone! It's me, Sharon. I hope you're keeping warm where you are;
crazy temps here in my part of the U.S. This weeks Challenge is 
Get Ready for Christmas
Christmas isn't too far off and this theme is a favorite with our DT. I love creating Christmas Cards and you can never have to many.

Our sponsor is also one of our favorites, 
Rick St. Dennis and he has graciously gifted a prize
of 2 digis of your choice. Please stop over and check
out his digis, you will not be disappointed!

 Rick St. Dennis    

Prize - 2 digis

Here is a little inspiration from our Design Team.
Their creations just blow me away every single week!


Carole - Holly Berry



Sharon - Mistletoe Santa

Doris



We also have 3 Guest Designers joining us this week. Aren't their cards just amazing? Please stop by their blogs and show them a little love.

Kitty from KT Fit Kitty
Hi, I’m Kitty and it's my pleasure to be a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs! I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I just turned 50 this year. I began making cards about 9 years ago, and my card-making style would be considered “cute.” My favourite card-making subject is cats, and I find my inspiration in my three beautiful kitties, Honeydew, Kiwi, and Snow-bug. It would make me so happy if you would stop by my blog for a visit: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/. And I hope you join in the challenge here at Crafting by Designs! Wishing you a joyful day!


Aurora from The Miller's Daughter
My name is Aurora and I'm from Spain.  I started Copic colouring in the summer of 2013, and at the same time discovered the world of digital stamps. Since then I haven't stopped colouring, and making cards and other paper crafts has become my favourite way to finish the day, venting from daily routine and worries.
It's an honour for me to be guest designer today for Crafting by Design, and share this post with their great DT.
Thank you very much ;)

Marilyn from Marilyn's Cards and More
Hi, I'm Marilyn from Montreal, Quebec Canada and I've been an avid card maker for over 25 years. I also enjoy sewing, knitting, crocheting and reading, but cards have always been my passion! I am so thrilled to be a guest designer this week and to be able to share my card with you today!


Remember to have fun, follow the rules. Current projects only, no back dating.
Add your project and link up your blog post to Mr. Linky below. 
This challenge will run through November 25th. 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Janet Hines and I was picked as a spotlight card in october and asked if I wanted to make a GDT card for december. But I can't find that email and don't know any other way to contact you to find out where to send it. Thanks Janet janet.hines@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer this week! The samples by your DT and other GDT look amazing! It's a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge Kudos to the Design team for their creations - great eye candy! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh...love your DT samples. The best thing about Rick's stamps are they can be cute or creepy...whatever your mood is. Thanks for the "Christmas" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Challenge!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations from everyone.. Love the embossing on Doris's creation.. that is really fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete