Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Give Thanks

Hi Everyone! Sharon here. Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks
away here in the U.S. and this week's challenge is to create a project  
that shows something that you are thankful for. 

We have two awesome sponsors for the challenge, first up Sami Stamps and second Diane's Daydream Designs. Both are offering fabulous prizes. Also, we have 3 Guest Designers playing along with us, sharing their beautiful creations
as well as some fabulous projects from four DDD Design Team Members!

And if you wouldn't mind, please share something or someone you are thankful for.
Me, well I'm thankful for my family. They can drive me completely nuts at times,
but their love is always there and always unconditional.

Prize - $12 credit to store
  

Maureen - Acorn Harvest 

Prize - $15 credit to store



Maureen


created an invite using the turkey and the
Happy Thanksgiving sentiment.




And we're so honored to share projects from four Design Team members


Elizabeth from Warm Hearted


kRen from  A Fourth Life using
 Give Thanks to the Lord Scripture/Sentiment Set
and Bushel & a Peck Color Set


Kathy D from Dunnit Again Designs using



 This week so thrilled to welcome three
Guest Designers

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
I absolutely love paper crafts!! I am a scrapbooker but my favorite craft is card making. It is so much fun to pick out paper, ribbon, embellishments and sentiments to send to someone special. Both of my kids are now in college so I have much more time to craft but lots less money. I hope you like my Thanksgiving card.

Delphine from Delphine's Place
Hi! I'm Delphine, aged 39, and I'm French. I have been making cards for about 5 years and I am totally addicted to colouring. I love spending hours colouring at night, with pencils, watercolours or with my beloved Copics! I'm really honoured to be GDT today - thank you very much to the team for having me and I hope you will join us!

Lynn from My Purple House
I am a Georgia girl. I’m not married and have no children except my 7 year old Black lab Cash (As in Johnny Cash– I am from the South after all.) Market Research – Focus Groups and such - is my daytime job. But, as I am a night owl, at night I like to do something more creative. I am a person that loves to learn new crafts so I have done a lot of them from knitting , to jewelry making, to scrap booking/card making, etc… I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Crafting by Designs!

Wow - how's that for some great inspiration!!
Remember to have fun, follow the rules. Current projects only, no back dating.
Add your project and link up your blog post to Mr. Linky below. 
This challenge will run through November 18th. 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration by the DT and a big thank you for having me!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to be here and get inspired by all the talent here. It's a delight to sponsor this fun challenge. Thanks to the entire DT for such beautiful creations on behalf of Daydream Designs. Each of you have done a lovely job of showcasing our little images. I've visiting your personal blogs to say thanks as well, but I couldn't access Maureen's blog. So just want to add my special thanks to you Maureen for a simply gorgeous card.
    Diane Noble, Owner/Illustrator
    Daydream Designs
    PS...sorry for the delete above. Too many typos from flying fingers and posted in haste!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT Samples! Thanks for a fun challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design team samples. Thank you for the "give thanks" challenge this week. Just in time for Thanksgiving in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Challenge!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete