Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Anything Goes!

Hi everyone, Doris here with the
November Anything Goes challenge!
This is always one of our favorite challenges
because we get to see so many beautiful
projects from all of you!
This month we're super excited to welcome
back THREE of our favorite sponsors, and
we have some Design Team projects
from all of them!

Prize - winner's choice of 4 digi images
Maureen - Sassy Ghost coming soon

Prize - $10 credit to store
Prize - $20 credit to store
Doris - Gothic Window

Sharon - Santa Hunk

 Lisa
November Anything Goes

This week we're honored to welcome
another great Guest Designer.
Danni from Danni's Dreams
I'm Danni and have been scrapbooking for 17+ years and stamping for 10+ years. I just love to create and try to do it as often as I can!

How's that for some inspiration?  You can enter your projects
below until November 25.  Have fun - we can't wait to see all your projects!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you again for having me as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, your card is beautiful. I love the image, the colors and the snowflake! Thank you for joining us.
      Hugs, Sharon

      Delete
  2. Beautiful DT cards on display here. Thanks for the challenge.
    Greetings Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations from everyone!! Love Carole's with the purple and teal.. gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous DT creations - thank you for inviting me to Sponsor again :-D
    I couldn't comment on Sharon's piece as her link takes me to a Blog that has nothing on it since June 17th !!!

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Challenge!!! Until next time THANKS! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT projects! Fun challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete