Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Anything Goes with a Twist - All Things Christmas!

Hi everyone, Doris here with
the last Anything Goes challenge for 2014,
and this month we're adding a twist:

Anything Goes for Christmas
This month we have THREE wonderful sponsors and
four outstanding Guest Designers along with
fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.
Prize: $10 credit to Etsy store



Rene - Christmas Fairy coming soon
Prize: winners choice of 2 digis from Etsy store

Rene - Camper Christmas coming soon
Prize: 12 voucher to store

And now for some fabulous inspiration
by this month's Guest Designers.
Please be sure to stop by their blog to see more of their work!

Julie from Stamps, Paper, Ribbons N Things


Janet from Welcome to My Crafty World
Hi I'm Janet and I live in the UK. I've been a card maker for about 15 years
but a crafter all my life and tried most crafts at some time. I was so pleased to
be picked for a GDT and I hope you like my creation.


Lozzy from Nins Handmade Cards
Hi everyone. My name is Lorraine but im know really as Lozzy from Nins Handmade Cards. So chuffed to have been asked to be a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs, and a big thank you ladies. I have been Card making now for over 3 years and it was the best thing that my mother in law got me into. I try and have a go at different things but really i love using digi/rubber stamp images on my cards mainly because i love to colour and im learning different things every time i pick up a pen.
This year i have been lucky with the help for our Gramp to open up an on-line Craft Shop called Buckwell Craft Supplies where you can find all different things for your Crafty Sash.
Thank you again...Hugs Lozzy xx


Judy from CraftyGirl Cards and Crafts
Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name). I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia, with my loving husband for over 25 years. I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since my Mom was the queen of crafts. She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts. I love working with paper. My hobbies include: Card Making, drawing, origami, tea bag folding, beading, polymer clay, crocheting, ham radio, balloon animals and so much more… My art work can be found at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/ under the creator "CraftyGirl". Thrilled to be a GDT at Crafting by Designs.


Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy

I'm an avid reader, crafter, and blogger. My favorite smell is brewing coffee (even though I don't drink it). My fav activity is camping. As far as crafting goes - I love to stamp, use metal dies, and my Silhouette Cameo. I hope you'll stop by my blog, Pause Dream Enjoy, and visit me! (www.PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com)

How's that for some Christmas inspiration?
This challenge will be open until December 25th, so please
link your projects below and remember to follow the rules
by linking to your blog post during this time period only.
We can't wait to see what you create - have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me Guest Design! The DT did a great job with this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always...your design team samples are so cute. Great sponsors for this month's challenge. Thanks for the "Christmas" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me as a GDT for this month. I love all the DT's projects!!

    Hugs,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations!! I love Julia's tag! Beautiful! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the added DT inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Design team inspiration is stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete