Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Flowers

Good morning to all you lovely crafters Carole here today to launch our
new weekly challenge and  the theme this week is
Flowers
So this is your chance to dig out those Flower Stamps. Boxes of flowers,
Flower dies and punches and create a fabulous project for our challenge. 
We have two brilliant sponsors Sweet Pea Stamps and
Deedee's Digi's  who are giving very generous prizes.

As always our fabulous Design Team have made some amazing projects to inspire you. We also have three Guest Design Team members this week who have all made us fabulous cards - well done ladies.

Prize is 4 digi images
Sweet Pea Stamps (SPS) is a small home-based business in Michigan. SPS does not work from a brick and mortar shop. You will find SPS only on line at Sweet Pea Stamps. We pride ourselves in quality and value. Lynette McAnsh, Owner, is a perfectionist. If the product is not top quality, she will not offer it.  Lynette stated her small business selling D.O.T.S. in the 90s. In 1999 she started “Designs, Ink’d” and sold that business in 2004 due to health and family issues. Missing the love of running a small business, and with her children older, she started Sweet Pea Stamps in April 2009. Now, 5 years later, we are representing over 30 artists with digital images and rubber stamps. She does work alone, sometimes with the help of family; her turn-around time may be longer than the big companies. You will always be met with friendly and professional demeanor and her merchandise will always be the highest quality.

Other online places to visit SPS are the Facebook page Sweet Pea Stamps, and our Facebook group, Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans. SPS has a monthly blog challenge at One Sweet Challenge and daily inspiration from SPS’s designers at Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps blog. We hope you join soon.







Carole-Dark Lilies





$15 credit to store


Julia -  Bee-live


Sharon - Lady Bug Hugs





Doris - Cup of Joy


Our Guest Designers

Pamellia from My Little Craft Things
Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband and our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian). 
I have been crafting in some form or another ever since I was a little kid, thanks to my very creative and talented Mom. I've dabbled in all sorts of crafts, but I think what I enjoy making the most is handmade cards, and I really love doing shabby chic projects with tons of lace, pearls and flowers!
When Doris gave me the theme of Spring Flowers, I just knew had to put on my creative cap and make something extra special. I used my favourite flower stamp with the emboss resist technique and then watercoloured my background and fussy cut flowers with some bright spring colours.
Thank you so much to the Crafting by Designs team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists. 


 Hi I am Rebecca Billard. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada with my wonderful husband. I have been paper crafting for many years now. I love to make cards most, but I also like to make mini albums and would love to try my hand in making a journal.  I would like to say thank you to Crafting by Designs for allowing me to be a Guest Designer for this weeks Challenge.


Tracey from

Hi, my name is Tracey. I live in Manitoba Canada on a small acreage with my husband of nearly 20 years along with our daughter (12) and son (9). I have been paper crafting for about 15 years as time allows when not busy tidying the house, doing laundry or driving around children! I dabble a bit in mixed media and scrapbooking, but my real passion is card making...especially in the vintage style! As of late, I've been bitten by the Pocket Letter bug...it's a fantastic way to use up scraps and to get to know people from all over the world!
 It's such an honor to be able to guest design with Crafting by Designs today! Hope you'll enjoy what I've created for your viewing pleasure!
So its over to you now to enter our Flower Challenge and amaze us with your fabulous projects.

To enter just add your link below. Remember to link to your project and  not your blog. This challenge is open until the 19th,May and please remember to follow the rules:  no more than 3 entries per person, the project must be made by you and posted on your blog during the period of this challenge.  
                                             
Thanks for playing along with us!


Hugs Carole and The Crafting by Designs Team .


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "flowers" challenge this week. Just in time for all the spring blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by the DT and the GDT! What a wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific challenge, thank you for all the inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what fabulous design team creations... so fun to see. And the card from the guest designer is AMAZING. Thanks bunches! j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team and guest designers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly awesome creations! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete