Wednesday, July 29, 2015

August Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone, Doris here with the
August Anything Goes challenge!
 
The CBD Design Team is taking a little
break during the month of August, but our
challenges will continue as usual.

You'll have some great inspiration
projects from wonderful Guest Designers each
week, and we hope you'll play along.
We just love inviting Guest Designers to play
along with us, and are so excited for you to see
their fantastic projects during the month of August!
 
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
 
Prize: 3 images from TSB store OR
4 images if the winning project used
Stamping Boutique image!
 
To get your creative juices flowing,
here are some fabulous projects
from our Guest Designers:
 
Leslie from Love to Scrap!

My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and mini albums, and have been known to alter a few tins and boxes. I also started beading and making jewelry about a year or so ago. A huge thanks to Doris and the Crafting by Designs crew for having me on board for the August challenge! ;)
And here is a link to my blog: Love To Scrap!
 
Beatriz from beascrapbooking
  
Hi, my name is Beatriz Blázquez. I live in Spain.
I'm lucky to have a job that I love, because I love kids and I'm pediatrician in a hospital next to my home. I have always loved hand crafts and since being a kid one of my main hobbies was colouring, I used to ask the Three Kings to bring me those huge boxes with lots of crayons.  I discovered scrapbooking 3 years ago and I'm totally hooked. Looking at videos on-line I discovered Copic markers and stamps for colouring and since then my two main hobbies go together: scrapbooking and colouring. I'm not sure if I have a fixed style, but I love soft colours, sweet images, vintage and romantic projects, and normally my makes do not have to little embellishments, haha.  I'm very happy and eager to share my projects with you. See you around!!!

 
 

Katie from arteKatie

My name is Kasia, in the artistic world I am known as arteKatie. A redhead crazy crafting passionate ;) I am a crafter and card maker from 15 years, with breaks. My workshop has improved a lot since I moved to UK in 2013 - I have collected plenty of die cuts, started a blog artekatie.wordpress.com, started taking part in card challenges and finally being honoured to be a Guest Designer :) I love shabby, flowery and kids/male creation but most of all I love challenges! Personally I am a happy girlfriend, owner of two cats and aspiring graphic/web designer. 
 
 

Kevin from McCrafty's Cards
 
My Name is Kevin, I have been Crafting Now for about 7 years,
I make cards, Paint and also create Salt Dough figures. 
I only have one eye so it takes me a bit longer than most to complete my projects,
But I wont let it stop me.
I am Delighted to be a Guest Designer With Crafting by Design 
Please feel free to visit my blog  http://mccraftys-cards.blogspot.co.uk/
Kevin xx


Justine from Justine Hovey
Hi Crafters, my name is Justine and I have been scrapbooking and card making for about 10 years. I am originally from Canada but I am living in Germany at the moment. I recently found my love in making Youtube videos and card making tutorials and it is so much fun. You can check out more of my work on my blog or youtube channel if you're interested in my tutorials.

 
 This challenge is open until August 25 and you can add your project
by using the linking tool below.  Please remember to follow the rules:
you can enter a maximum of 3 projects in this challenge; the projects
must be linked to your blog and have been
published during July 29 to August 25;
your projects must have been made by YOU.

Thanks for playing along with us!


11 comments:

  1. Love the DT Creations! Love Justines... those stamps are just perfect with that technique! Love it! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Susan for saying that :) and you are right all the DT creations are great!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic Guest Design Team creations they are all amazing hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for inviting me to be your Guest Designer! I am looking forward to see all beautiful creations from all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning creations. we at TSB are thrilled to be a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for contacting me about the guest designer position, I had fun making that card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing DT creations! Justine Knocked it out with that technique! And Love the dimension on Katie's Make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and I love all the inspiration from the Design Team! Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fantastic creations from everyone again!!! Big smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete