Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January Anything Goes

Hi everyone, Doris here with the first
new challenge of 2016!  We're happy to
be back and start another year of fun challenges with you!

As usual, the first challenge of the month is
Anything Goes

We have 2 great sponsors this month, some
great projects from the Design Team and four
super talented Guest Designers!  


Robyn's Fetish 
  Prize - 3 digi images

Sharon - Snow Angel



Doris - Apple Cider


Welcome to our new sponsor
Prize - choice of 3 single digis

Sharon - Box of Crayons




Guest Designers

I am Elaine aka Ellapu. My blog is Handcrafted by Ellapu.  I also run 2 challenge blogs, Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu.  I am 55 and live alone.  Three grown up kiddies and 7 grandchildren.  I love to craft but seem to spend more time on the internet buying and looking for inspiration.  I have to admit like most of us I have far too much craft stuff in my room and will never get to using it all lol.  Today I would like to share this with you.  This is an Advent Calendar I made using the TH matchbox die for the drawers.  I used holly berry embellishments for the handles. 

Doris from Kleido's BastelStuble
I am Doris from North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. I love to making cards, no matter

what style or what technique and I am open to trying new things and new ideas in my

craftings. So I will show it on my blog.


Beth F from Beth's Beauties
I am a wife to a wonderful husband and we have three young, energetic boys.  I work part-time as a nurse, but stay at home with my boys most of the time.  I have been crafting for as long as I remember!  I started with hand embroidery and sewing before I was in school and now my current crafty love is papercrafting using my electronic die cutting machine to make beautiful cards, 3D items and scrapbook pages.


Maja from Maitolina 

 Hi, everyone my name is Maja and I am the person behind little creations called Majtolina. My little hobby is a nice getaway from everyday work and family chores and something I have enjoyed doing since 2009. I still learn a lot and my biggest influences are wonderful cards by Lucy Abrams and Mariana Grisby. I sincerely inspire to learn more and to get more crafting tools so I can be better by each card. Having a chance to present myself and my cards here is a dream come true. You can find me on my blog https://majtolina.wordpress.com/ and on 
Facebook: Majtolina and on Instagram @majtolina274. 
Hope you will stop by and leave some love :) 

What a great way to kick off a New Year!
This challenge is open until January 25, 
and you can enter up to 3 projects by using
the link below.

Thanks for playing along with us!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge and the DT did a grand job - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful inspiration from the DT!
    Thank you for another great challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! Thank you for hosting another fun challenge. Awesome projects by the DT and GDS.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, I had a blast playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome DT creations! Thank you for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Sharon's box of crayons card.. great image.. Love how you have used it!! Fantastic card!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete