Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Anything Goes

Good morning to all our crafty friends! I cannot believe I've 
just typed February- the year is flying already. 
Well its Carole here today to launch our ever popular 
Anything Goes monthly challenge. This is a firm favorite with 
everyone and we get some amazing entries every time...


We have two fabulous sponsors this month,
each giving a very generous prize!


  
  Prize - choice of 2 digis

and


Ike's Art   
Prize - $20 credit to store

As always our very talented Design Team has been busy making some amazing projects to inspire you. Remember, you don't just have to 
enter a card, this is anything goes so why not try 
something different this month.

Carole Love Spring Time







 

Julia - Kiss for Valentines

 


Sharon - Love Is



Julia - Valentine


Sharon - Muse 5



Maureen's altered frame


New Design Team Member
We are so excited this week to also introduce our new Design Team 
sister Debra to you. She has made a fabulous card to launch 
her Design Team debut- you are so welcome Debra!


Debra from Crafted by Debra
 
 Hi, I'm Debra from craftedbydebra.blogspot.co.uk. I live in East Yorkshire with my husband and have two grown up sons. I was an avid cross stitcher until I lost a lot of the sensation in my hands due to Multiple Sclerosis. Desperate to do something crafty again I tried card making and that was it, completely hooked!! I love stamping and enjoy making really feminine cards with copious amounts of glitter so everything including our three cats are always very sparkly. I’m absolutely thrilled to have been asked to join the other fabulous Design Team members and hope that you enjoy my crafty creations.

Also joining us this week is another fabulous Guest Designer 
Migdalia- her box card is so inspiring, its gorgeous. Well done!

Guest Designer
Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M



Hello to all! My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I am from New York. 
I've been paper crafting since 2011. I love to make cards, especially for kids and 3-D paper crafts. Recently I am enjoying creating layouts and coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, which I continue to practice. I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at Crafting By Designs.

The team has really excelled this week and given you a lot of fabulous inspiration, so its all down to you now to share your fabulous projects with us and also have the chance to win our great prize!

This challenge is open until February 25th
and you can enter up to 3 projects by using
the link below.

Thanks for playing along with us!
 Carole and the Crafting by Designs team

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT inspiration! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great DT inspiration! beautiful! xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Doris and the lovely DT ladies for having me as this weeks Guest Designer. Wonderful DT inspiration!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT samples and sponsors this month. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for amazing inspiration from the dt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You to the DT’s for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic DT Creations! Love them all!! Always such unique stuff from everyone! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DT creations :-) Sorry I couldn't go and comment on Julia as she hasn't posted and I can't seem to find a current Blog for Sharon. :-(

    Thank you for making such a great project using my Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with my images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete