Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Good Witch/Bad Witch

Hello! It's me, Sharon. I'm hosting this weeks new Challenge. 
Good Witch/Bad Witch, which witch is which. It's all in your interpretation. 

Please share your "Witch" creations with us. 

Welcome to our new sponsor for this week, Nikki Burnette. 
Oh the images are just fabulous! Please stop over and show a little love.

Nikki Burnett      
Prize - 3 images


Nikki Burnette is a fantasy artist who paints all sorts of fantastical creatures in watercolor. Fantasy art is where her heart lies. She loves being able to escape the reality of our world for even just a few hours and enter a new fantasy realm where witches play tricks on Halloween Night, fairies fly around the sweet smelling rosebuds, and mermaids swim gracefully through the water with their dolphin friends. Nikki sells my original paintings as well as a wide range of different products that she creates in her studio.  All her artwork and drawings are original designs.



And now a little inspiration from our DT:

  Sharon - Red By Nikki Burnette

 


Carole - Aurella 27 Lissa



DorisAnaliese

We are so incredibly blessed to have these super talented Guest Designers join us in the challenge. Please visit their blogs and show them a little love.
My name is Helene Siermans. I live in a little village called Askeby in Sweden with my husband and my two children. We also got a little rabbit named Peter.  I do a lot of different type of paper crafting as cards, mini albums and alter items. I got a really bad paper fetish and can´t help to buy some as soon as I see something that I like. I also got a pretty bad coffee addiction, lol. Love to sit by the computer looking through my blog list with a coffee beside me… I have been paper crafting for about 9 years but have enjoyed to create since I was a little girl. I have tried a lot of different things like cross stitches, knitting, painting, doll making, sewing but paper crafting is something that got me real hooked!!! Now I can´t invision a life without it. I have made some new great friends through different design teams and challenge blogs. At the moment I teach art, math and science in the Swedish Primary school. I love it!  I also like to be outside in my garden, run in the forest and read books.
I’m so happy and proud to be Guest designing for Crafting by Design . Thanks for having me!





Dawn from  Cards for All Occassions
I have been crafting for over 27 years starting before my daughter was born.
I love all aspects of crafting but am a big big Clarity Stamps fan.  I also love digital stamps and my favourites include Aurora Wings, Ching Chou Kuik and Illustrations by T to name but a few.
I like to knit, crochet and cross stitch too but sadly there don't seem to be enough hours in the day. Lol




Lisa from Adventures in Cardland  

 Hi, my name is Lisa. I live in a small village in the U.K. with my
Husband and have 4 gorgeous children.I discovered card making in 2006
and what started as a hobby grew into a passion - although my family
would say it's an obsession!I really enjoy working with rubber and
digital stamps.Always at my happiest colouring whether it be with my
Copics,Polychromos or Spectrum Noir pencils.I do occasionally dabble
with watercolour and pastel mediums too.I'm delighted to be a Guest
Designer at Crafting by Designs.




 Holly from DB Craft Girls
My name is Holly Hughes and I have been doing some type of craft for most of my life.  I have 2 children (and a daughter-in-law), one of which is still at home.  I'm lucky to have a daughter who loves to craft with me. I love doing challenges because I believe iit has pushed me and inspired me into learning new things.  I am definitely addicted to paper crafting.



The challenge will run through March 22nd. 
Remember no back dating, projects must be current.
Please link up using Mr. Linky below.

We can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards from the ladies. I like them all very well. Thank you for this beautiful challenge.

    Best regards, Carmen

    ReplyDelete