Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Monochrome



Hello Everyone, Rene here  with a new challenge!


My challenge this week is: Monochrome.
Keep to one colour for your creation.
Neutrals are fine, but try to limit them, 
except if you are going totally neutral!
The DT & Guest cards are good guides.

On to the fun things and loads of inspiration!

Our first lovely generous sponsor this week is:

Sassy Studio Designs   
The randomly drawn winner will receive 4 images.


The DT creation using an image from the sponsor:


Our second fabulous sponsor:

Eureka Stamps    
The randomly drawn winner will receive 3 images.
Our DT has really created some lovely projects:

Rene - Baby Frame


Sharon



Our Guest Designers this week are outstanding!

Bonnie from Make Time To Craft


Hi, I’m Bonnie Garby and I’m the owner of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  When I’m not busy filling ribbon orders I enjoy paper crafting, quilting, beadwork and reading.  Visit me at Make Time to Craft to see what I’ve been up to lately.



Mari from Me and My Crazy Family 
  I am a stay home mom of 5. I have been crafting for as long as 
I can remember and started making cards about 6 years ago. 


Monica from La Papera Gialla 
I’m Monica from Italy. I’m a stay-at-home mom with a passion for crafts. I’ve always loved colors and painting and I actually started with country painting a long ago. Then, I turned to cardmaking and I’m now addicted to stamps, both digital and rubber. I used to watercolor the images but, as soon as Copic markers became available in my hometown, I’ve never looked back!


Ro-Ra from Eos' Crafty Room
 Hello everyone. My name's RoRa.. Live in Indonesia and work as freelance Tour Leader.. I got into paper craft since 2012, started with scrapbooking.. And then from March 2014 I start making card and 3d paper craft projects.. Now I also start falling in love with mixed-media and altered projects.. I have to say that it is a very addictive hobby.. It is really an honour for me to be one of the Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs this week.. Thank you and happy crafting.


Visit the various blogs & leave some love!
 
The challenge will run through March 15th. 
Remember to link your project below. 
Projects must be current, no back dating. Have fun!
 

3 comments:

  1. DT did a fab job - lovely creation by Guests - Thanks for the challenge have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge cards. I'm a real fan of Bonnie Garby's and love the blue card she contributed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT and GD inspiration!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete