Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Get Ready for Christmas

Good morning to all my lovely friends and followers Carole here today to launch  the return at Crafting by Designs of our very popular 
Get Ready For Christmas Challenges we ran these last year with huge success, and if you start now everyone you will have nine cards made by Christmas.


Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique. They sell some gorgeous stamps and are giving away a very generous prize to the winner.

Prize - 3 digi images


Our fabulous Design Team has been busy making some amazing cards to inspire you all.  Also this week, we have three very talented Guest Designers joining us. I think you will all agree they have come up with some wonderful creations well done everyone.

Design Team


Sharon - Peace Snowman




Carole- Caroling Snowmen



Rene - On the mantle (Glitterbabe)

Guest Designers


Heather from Wire Wrapture 


I live in Southern Rhode Island, USA with my husband of almost 17 years!  We have 3 girls and I spend a majority of my time homeschooling them.  I started stamping around 15 years ago when one of my friends was a Stamping Up! demonstrator.  About 7 years ago when my twins were born, I discovered the world of challenges and inspiration on the the internet and I've been hooked ever since!


Lisa from My Crafty Train




Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M



Hello to all! My name is Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I am from New York. 

I've been paper crafting since 2011. I love to make cards, especially for kids and 3-d paper crafts.

Recently I am enjoying creating layouts and coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, which I continue to practice.I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at Crafting By Designs.


Well aren't they all just gorgeous?  So its over to you now to join in and 
inspire us all with your amazing talents - you never let us down!

This challenge is open until 26th April.
 Please remember to make a new project, link it to your post, not your blog, and also no back linking. You can enter up to 3 projects by using the link below.


Thanks for playing along with us!
 Carole and the Crafting by Designs team


5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful creations by the DT and GDT!! Thank you so much for allowing me to take part in this challenge as one of the Guest Designers..truly honored!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. my o my! what gorgeous creations! we at TSB are delighted to be sponsoring! you ladies ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects by the DT and GD's. Thank you so much for letting me join you all as GD for this challenge. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a tag instead of a card. I'm not sure if that's ok, but if it isn't please delete the entry:)

    ReplyDelete