Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Anything Goes Challenge!


Hi everyone, Debra here. A warm welcome to our regular followers and anyone joining us for the first time. I'm excited to be hosting my first Anything Goes Challenge. We know you love this challenge going by all the fantastic creations you all enter.

We've got some fabulous prizes of digi stamps 
from our two wonderfully generous sponsors,
and a TON of projects to share with you, so let's get started.

Prize - choice of 7 single digis

Maja - Teddy-bear-block-trio



Debra - Frame it- Bears birthday


Danijela: Big Books Boy

Emma - Spring Block


Julia: Puppy Girl


Sharon - Sign it - It's been Ruff


Rene - Rose Vases




We're so excited to welcome our second
sponsor this month!



Prize - winners choice of 3 single digi images


JuliaBig Eye Tutu Girl Digital







More Design Team inspiration from
Kristina
 

 And now some fabulous projects from
our Guest Designers

Andrea from SheepSki Designs 


Katie from Artekatie

Angie from Cimbacreativefun

Hi, my name is Angie, a retired music teacher in Texas.  I’ve love to craft and after I retired, I made jewelry from used musical items (violin strings, etc.)  I was given a huge box of vintage sheet music and from that point forward, I have been addicted to paper crafts.  Many kind and helpful people in the paper crafting world have taught and inspired me.  I started a blog, Cimbacreativefun, in May 2015, stop by when you get a chance!  It’s such an honor to be asked to guest design for Crafting By Designs, thank you for inviting me!  


Maryvonne from Prendre le temps 

I am French. I live in Normandy,  two hours from PARIS, and I love my little corner of countryside with trees, flowers, and birds! I'm passionate of scrap, more exactly card making  : this is a very recent (end of 2011) passion, I opened my blog in may 2014.  I am married to a wonderful companion that makes the happiness of my life for almost 40 years, and I have a great girl.  Scrap is for me an opportunity to create and dream ! I Love especially Vintage and Shabby Style .  


Dee from her Pinterest ACCT 
 The stamp of the graceful Victorian lady is from the 'My heart stamps for you’ company.
Ingredients for my 3D decoupaged card:-
The 'My heart stamps for you’ image has been stamped 3 times onto patterned paper and fussy cut out, then layered with foam adhesive. The dainty flowers on the leaf trellis have been cut by my silhouette machine, sponged with ink and centered with a pearl. All set onto embossed and inked brick background which I have ripped to give it an aged look.
Thank you so much for looking and hope I have inspired you with some decoupage ideas:)

Tracy from Blue Daisy Designs 
I'm Tracy, 48, I live in Bathgate, Scotland, with my husband, gorgeous little girl and three very spoiled and lazy cats. I love to craft, I've been hooked probably all my life but I really only realised it in 2004!  12 years on I think I have tried most crafts going!  My main passion is anything paper.. cards, scrabooking, etc, and colouring!  I love my Copics, Promarkers, and more recently, Prismacolor and Polychromos.  I'm now starting out on watercolours. It's all great fun, a great way to relax after work and to meet lots of like minded friends either in real life or through challenges, groups and blogging. I'm especially lucky to share all this with my little girl!


Sharon from Nellie's Handmade Cards 
My name is Sharon. I live in England with my hubby and four fur babies. Two dogs and two cats. Our daughters have all flown the nest so it gives me plenty of time to pursue my love for card making.  It is one of the most relaxing hobbies, though it can be a tad expensive - I don't think I will ever be able to retire!!  I love the look of Shabby Chic and vintage and my images are always coloured using Distress markers and re-inkers. Ask me to make a CAS card and I go into a panic - I love gorgeous embellishments so my cards always tend to be fussy and fancy.My second love is singing and you will always find me singing away whilst creating.If you would like to take a look at my blog you can find it at  http://nellieshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/   I have met some lovely people through blogging, some of whom I now call friends, and I am so lucky to be on some wonderful design teams.   Thank you so much Crafting by Design for asking me to be a guest designer - such an honour!  Hugs Sharon. x

Wonderful creations from our Design Team and Guest Designers, I'm sure you'll agree! A few things to remember: no back dating, only enter 3 times and your project must have been made by you. The challenge is open until June 25th. We're really looking forward to seeing your crafty makes so come and join in with the Challenge!!

8 comments:

  1. Great inspiration from all! Congrats with your lovely work!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Designs! I love what the DT has done with the sponsor images! Thank you for hosting your fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great sponsors and wonderful DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Super challenge!! Had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge.Wonderful DT and GD inspiration.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete