Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone! It's me Sharon and I am hosting the new challenge this week. Can you believe we are at the end of March and Easter is only a couple of weeks away? So this week's challenge is create an Easter themed project! Easy Peasy.

Sami Stamps is our very generous sponsor offering a $12 credit to their store! How awesome is that? Please stop by and pay them a visit. You won't be disappointed!

Prize - $12 credit to store


And now a little inspiration from our Design Team:

Julia - Egg Cluster
    

Sharon - Sweet Carrot Bunny 
   





Carole- Easter Egg Cutie 






CraftyGirl - "Egg Bunny"  

Rene - Easter in Blooms  

And we have some amazing Guest Designers joining us for the Easter Challenge this week. Please remember to stop by their blogs and be inspired by them!

Guest Designers

Ans from Our Mom's Cards
Hi, I'm Ans and live in the Netherlands, making cards for about 8 years, started with 3D images and embroidery ..later on I changed into Vintage cards en now I'm making more romantic cards and sometimes cards like this.. http://dekaartenvanonsmam.blogspot.nl/


Shani from Paperesse
Paper crafting is my passion and I enjoy all aspects of this wonderful hobby. It would be difficult for me to choose a favorite technique, but if asked I’d have to say stamp coloring (preferably digital stamps); it’s so rewarding to see an image take form on paper with color and shading.


 So get hopping on those Easter Creations. We look forward to seeing every one of your great entries!  Just remember that we have a few rules for the challenges. Link to your post and not to your blog, no linking back and you can only have three entries . The challenge will run through April 4th.

Happy Easter!
and
Happy Spring!

Lots of hugs from Sharon and the Crafting By Designs DT

2 comments:

  1. Nice DT work ladies!
    I like to enter this challenge with my banner.
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete