Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Anything Goes

Hi everyone, Mel here; they have let me loose on another challenge :p 
I have the great privilege of hosting this month's Anything Goes challenge.
We have got 2 fabulous sponsors this month and they are:
Star Stampz & Sparkle N'Sprinkle.
Prizes listed below from each sponsor. 
I have really enjoyed being a part of this challenge and so have our DT.


Prize - choice of 3 digi images
Hello! My name is Sarah though I am commonly known by friends and online as Star (thus came Star Stampz!) My nick name derived back from the early days when I first began signing my artwork as Stargirl (and have done so ever since.)
Art has had a big influence on my life and who I am. Though I have dabbled in many styles and types discovering Japanese anime and it's art style is what renewed my vigor to draw. It helps that I'm also a complete geek ~ anime, Japanese culture, books, writing, fantasy, cartoons, music, musicals, etc.
I am not very crafty with paper scrapbooking or putting together beautiful cards and creations but when I discovered the world of digital stamping I was fascinated what others could do with the same art stamp. I have also always been fond of inking pen drawings in my sketchbooks. I have focused a lot on my digital art and other freelance projects but digital stamps is that perfect niche for being creative and getting back line art drawings. I always look forward to see what creations others have turned my stamps into.


Here are the DT's fabulous creations:


Prize - $15 gift certificate to store

Sparkle N Sprinkle has been in business for over 20 years, with a huge following. Our popular Youtube channel features a new technique video every week! In 2017 we initiated exciting changes to the company which have been well received. In addition to an eclectic mix of digital and rubber stamps, we offer hundreds of other fine products for your crafting pleasure.


Isobel.   Isabella



Rene - Cat's meow





Head over to our sponsors' page to see their great products. 
Please read the challenge rules. No back dating and you can link up your project below.
The challenge ends 25th October.
Have fun!


13 comments:

  1. Can't see a linky - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel the linky is working again, please try adding your card thru there. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was looking for a winner's post for the September Monthly Challenge "anything goes" sponsored by Oddball and Ppinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm writing up the post today Wendy :)

      Delete
    2. Wendy here is the link: https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2017/10/winners-september-anything-goes.html

      Delete
  4. Fabulous makes from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete